Our dedicated reprogramming system is the VCI 2534 Global Programmer with iFlash software. This Motor Top 20 Tool winner of 2004 was one of the first 2534 tools on the market, and it remains the industry leader to this day.
With features and functions unmatched in the market, our programmer exceeds the requirements of the 2534 standard to bring you capabilities that other tools can’t.
Already a proven and popular performer, iFlash will continue to see increasing use in coming years as manufacturers pile ever more electronic systems into their vehicles.
The BSE J2534 Global Programmer is a low-cost, multi-protocol hardware interface designed to support J2534 and non-J2534 specifications for reprogramming and pass-through diagnostics. This versatile tool communicates with a PC and features the industry-exclusive iflash user interface software. The 2534 Global Programmer is available in on-car and off-car kits and with or without a Laptop PC.
OEM Calibration Subscriptions are not included and must be purchased directly from OEM web pages.
BSE J2534 FEATURES
- Blue Streak Electronics exclusive iflash software, provides FAQs, OEM subscription information and helps guide users through the flashing process
- Scan-tool capabilities – Analyzes ECUs, reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes, identifies VIN as well as current calibrations
- Fastest programmer on market – Slow programming can damage ECUs
- Extruded aluminum casing and robust construction to withstand wear and tear in today’s shop environment
BSE J2534 PRODUCT SUPPORT
- Unsurpassed customer support – An absolute must when programming ECUs – Speak to a real person who has undergone extensive training in ECUs and ECU programming
- Blue Streak Electronics has over 20 years of experience in re-manufacturing automotive electronics
HOW THE BSE J2534 SAVES YOU MONEY
- The BSE J2534 Programmer is a one time purchase with no hidden costs now or in the future
- No-charge software and firmware updates
- Programs all J2534 compliant vehicles right out of the box – Some competitors charge extra for individual OEM programming capabilities and protocol capabilities such as CAN
- No additional packages/capabilities to purchase –Some competitors charge their customers for new vehicle programming as new vehicles are validated
FUTURE J2534 REQUIREMENTS
- High speed processor designed to meet current and future OEM requirements
- Hardware is field programmable and upgradeable to meet future OEM requirements